Subtitles in videos should be a must. In some cases, your video may be muted and subtitles can help your viewers stay engaged and to know the content of your video. With the help of subtitles, your video can be translated into other languages. Deaf people can also understand your video.
How to create video subtitles
Subtitle for a video is quite easy. There are many ways to create video subtitles but Movavi video editor provides the easiest way. With Movavi video editor you can add style titles and filters. It helps to create the best animated video for marketing.
- Download and install Movavi video editor: – Firstly, you have to download Movavi video editor and then install it. When the installation of Movavi video editor is completed, install subtitle adder by following the instructions of the software.
- Add your videos:– Open subtitle embedder of Movavi and click create project. Click on add media files and select add video option. After this, select the video in which you want to add subtitle.
- Add simple or stylish titles to your video: – Choose titles from left to select simple or animated styles for video subtitles. If you want to enter text to your title, then double click on a selected title. You can add attractive graphics to your video from callouts. By callouts, you can create a meaningful video for business.
- Adjust titles: – For editing double click on title or callouts on the timeline. Click clip properties to adjust speed and time of animation of title. Click font properties to adjust the font size or style. Click color properties to give different colors to words, paragraphs or lines.
- Select subtitles: – From output information section, select No subtitles and then from popup window select add button and enter subtitles you wish to add into your video. If you want to add subtitles into all videos, select apply to all files option.
- Select preset for conversion: – Select MP4 format from video tab. Choose MP4 H.264 – Original Size option, if you are satisfied with the resolution. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you can select other from the options.
- Create a subtitled video: – Click folder icon from the bottom of the program window and then select target folder for videos. This video will save in Movavi video editor automatically. Click Convert to merge SRT with MP4 files. When processing is completed, folder of output files will open. Now you can transfer this file in DVD or any other device.
By following these steps you can add subtitles to your video.