Brand identity is important to differentiate your business brand from your competitors. You must ensure that your business is leaving a good impression on your customers or onlookers and it must be according to the current trend or lifestyle. It is possible only when you will use innovative storytelling Video techniques. The creation of strong brand identities is all about consistency and establishment. It is done with the following ways:
Archetypes are basically based on Carl’s Jung theory who is a Swiss psychologist. It states that humans can use symbolism to understand the concepts more clearly. He also identified 12 archetypes and each has a powerful identity. Every archetype has its own characteristics, attitudes, values, and behaviors. Usually, the marketing and advertising industries apply this concept to create brand archetypes.
Here are the 12 brand archetypes listed below:
- Sage – Sage Archetypes spend a lot of time meditating on complex issues. They are primarily motivated by revealing and understanding the truth.
- Magician – These archetypes symbolize imagination as well as invest some time for ensuring that their creativity is approached with caution.
- Caregiver – Caregiver archetypes are compassionate and own a keen desire to ensure that everyone feels safe and appreciated.
- Explorer – Explorer brands understand the limits, their determination and the desire for freedom that leads them to fight against those limitations.
- Revolutionary – The revolutionary don’t push their boundaries. Their success results from breaking the rules and challenging the status quo.
- Creator – The creator archetype can be creative, or imaginative. The main goal of this archetype is to create something which has its sense and lasting value.
- Ruler – The main goal of a ruler archetype is to create order from chaos or to control. This archetype helps others to become more organized and create more stability including security in a disordered world.
- Innocent – The innocent archetypes are pure, young, optimistic, simple, and loyal which usually stay away from heavy-handed messaging.
- Jester – The Jester has a good sense of humor, is light-hearted, mischievous and irreverent. They help others to have a good time and allow them to be more impulsive and spontaneous.
- Outlaw – These archetypes are rebellious and wild. They allow people to break with conventions.
- Regular guy or gal – The regular guy or gal archetypes are down to earth, faithful, supportive, and connects with others.
- Hero – The main focus of hero archetypes is to help in improving the world. They make a positive mark on the world and solve the major problems.
Getting the correct tone
Increase Brand Awareness with Video. Make sure that your brand identity should be able to capture the look and personality of your brand so the video should be able to influence the interest of the audience. It should be able to encourage the audience with you and your content as your identity is not limited to the logo only. Establish a language sufficient for the customer so that they can engage in the conversation with you. While working every little detail matters, whether it is in showcasing your brand values or storytelling techniques make sure that you will be able to engage the customers.
The visual language you use includes the following:
- Color palette – Use primary, complementary and accent colors together so that it would become easy to convey a clear ambiance and to enhance the communication. It will impact the quality of your brand film.
- Imagination – The use of effective imagination and iconography will be affected by your brand’s visual language that you use within your marketing communications. The combination of graphics, photography, and cinematography should be used efficiently to clearly communicate about – who you are and what you want your audience to know.
- Format – You can create a brand identity through a consistent content strategy. In the video, it is important to think about the correct format about how you want to present yourself. For the promotion of many brands, you can use animation for crafting a brand image.
If you are thinking about shooting a brand film in Las Vegas then prefer to choose Quantum Arc Media, the best service provider for video production. Our Las Vegas-based video production company works with you from concept to completion to craft visuals that fit your brand and bring what you’ve imagined to life.