Video content is a powerful marketing tool. Businesses must be careful not to miss out on the opportunities that video content can provide for them. A 2019 report shows that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool (Wyzowl, 2019).
So now you may be thinking, “What type of videos are best for my business?”
To keep it simple, and help you get started, here are three of the best types of video content you should have on your website.
1) Customer Testimonial videos:
Customer testimonial videos are the best way to target an audience and generate leads. Stories of your best customers are captured by testimonials. They discuss the problems of your customer and describe the solution you provided. And Studies show that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support (HubSpot, 2018).
How we can create a testimonial video?
Creation of a testimonial video is not a difficult task. The best testimonial video can be formed by following these steps: –
- Make a strategy for your video that at what time it will shoot? Where it will be captured? Who is the hero of your video?
- Hire a professional video production company for the production of your video.
- While shooting, take multiple captures of one click.
- Use the best equipment for audio as it can’t be editing during post-production.
- After production, distribute your video on different channels that are most liked by your best customers.
2) About Us videos:
A good website will clearly communicate the product or service it provides as a company. And a great way to communicate is through the support of video content. Viewers are 95% more likely to remember a call to action after watching a video, compared to 10 percent when reading it in text format (Forbes, 2017).
Creating a great About Us video?
About us videos are very important for websites. They are a short video explaining the products or services you offer. About us videos are often the first impression of your brand so they are very important.
- Keep it simple.
- Don’t give details of every product or service.
- Add emotion and the basics of your company.
- Choose appropriate sound for the video.
3) Social media videos:
Most people are using social media networking. Making social media video content is a great way to help drive traffic and increase engagement on your site.
Consumers Love Seeing Videos on Social Media
A video on social media can generate you leads and increase traffic to your site. There are many different social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Being creative and understanding your audience is the key to creating powerful videos for social media.
Some ideas for social media video content:
- Brand awareness campaign
- Customer appreciation videos
We hope this has helped shed some light on how to get started with video content for your website. Remember, the three best types of video content you need are Customer Testimonial videos, About Us videos, and Social Media videos.