The storytelling of your brand is vital to the success of your brand because it has the ability to create better connections which means building loyalty and trust that are most essential things for your business, better visibility of your brand and great return of investment. With so many stories out there, how will you get your target audience and clients, to pay attention to what your brand is saying? All big brands sell their products or services via storytelling. You can search on Google the work of advertising agencies who have successfully earned money by creating storytelling videos and sharing them with the large audiences out there.
Videos have the ability to carry stories through all challenges and across boundaries
As we know a single video can be translated into many languages but it can be viewed anytime, anywhere, on any device with or without sound. But above all, video can spread exact communication messages because they not only provide with the reliable message but also build the trust of the audiences.
Video plus brand storytelling is a perfect combo
Today, the trends are changed regarding how people want to see the stories and how you can deliver your message in the form of video that can keep the interest of the people in your product. Nowadays, people want everything on their devices and watch whatever they want to watch at anytime and at anywhere. This is the reason why digital advertising is taking place of TV advertising in terms of returns.
Why is video the perfect vehicle for brand storytelling?
Trend: Watching videos online has become a trend because people watch videos online aggressively these days and the businessmen get online traffic through the effective videos.
Effectiveness: If the goal of your brand is to make an emotional connection with your audience then videos can help you to give a realistic and fabulous illustration of characters, time, place, and depending on the story, and marketer.
- 52% of marketers assertthe impact of videos on brand awareness.
- 92% of marketers use video in their promotion.
- 49 % faster revenue growth for video users than for non-users.
How to craft a solid brand narrative?
Once the brand narrative has been written or edited, you can identify the other narrative forces that exist in this world that will support and talk about your brand.
- Back story – What was your previous story and everything that you had before?
- Hero – Who will be the main character in your story? All stories have a hero. In this case, the hero will be from your company like an inventor or leader who made a decision to bring the product to market.
- Stakes – what will be your hero after? What will happen, if your hero fails to do something?
- Antagonists – the villain who is stopping your hero from achieving his goal.
- Mentor – who is the sensible character that is keeping your hero in line?
- Journey – where is your hero headed and what will he encounter along the way?
- Victory – how did your hero win?
- Moral – what did your hero learn on that journey?
Before starting the storytelling you need to find their inclinations, the language your audience prefer, and you need to focus on all activities or interests that are necessary. You can hire the professional of Quantum Arc Media for this purpose, who can help you to construct the most effective ideas or strategies.